Did you catch nuvoTV’s Model Latina series filmed in New York and Las Vegas? If not, then you have the opportunity to watch this season’s model competition series, Model Latina: South Beach premiering Monday, May 28 at 10:00 pm (ET/PT). South Beach is a destination with hundreds of nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques and hotels and makes an amazing backdrop for this exciting model competition. There is sure to be lots of drama as these ten Latina contestants compete for a chance to win a $25,000 cash prize, a role as nuvoTV’s spokesperson and a prestigious contract with international modeling agency Q Management.
The panel of judges includes international, heartthrob actor and recording artist Carlos Ponce, sexy Victoria’s Secret supermodel Ines Rivero and renowned fashion photographer Franco LaCosta. Puerto-Rican sports reporter and TV personality Jocelyn Pierce, will lead the series as the new host.
The drama unfolds as these ten hopefuls compete with a series of challenges that will test their talent, determination and desire to be the next Model Latina. Check out a clip from this season’s model competition series:
The ten Model Latina contestants come from across the country representing diverse backgrounds.
- Cindy Salaues, Age: 24, Guatemalan-Bolivian, Hometown: Los Angeles
- Oneisys Amador, Age: 26, Cuban Hometown: Miami
- Marlene Cruz, Age: 21, Puerto Rican Hometown: San Juan,Puerto Rico
- Jacqueline Reyes, Age: 25, Dominican Hometown: New York
- Rachell Martell, Age: 20, Cuban-Italian Hometown: Miami
- Muriel Villera, Age: 21, Colombian Hometown: Miami
- Maytee Martinez, Age: 20, Cuban Hometown: Miami
- Jillian Pacheco, Age: 18, Puerto Rican Hometown: New York
- Brittany Peralta, Age: 22, Mexican Hometown: New Mexico
- Maybelline Canela, Age: 21, Dominican Hometown: New York
Who do you think will be the next Model Latina? See how the season unfolds to catch all the drama and see who will take the title of the next Model Latina. Stay tuned about Model Latina by following them on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with nuvoTV and Latina Bloggers Connect.